Wednesday 10 August 2016


‘A DIFFERENT KIND OF LOVE’
Rey Jorca Supranes
I know for sure I’m always at the receiving end.
I shouldn’t complain because it has been and will always be my role in your life.
I couldn’t say I had enough because you’ll have your way to find my soft spot.
You had me at your worst and at the same time at your best.
I’ve known you well enough.
You have nothing to hide from me because I’ve seen everything in you.
Your secrets are best-kept with me.
I witnessed how you cry out loud, scream on top of your lungs and all your grit.
You greet me in the morning with a warm ‘hello.’
I have to reciprocate by catching those two round cheek forming fleshy parts on my face.
I am happy dealing with it every day.
Because it is my nature to look after your needs.
Just dump and I will take care of it.
But you have to remember I have my needs too.
Needs to be sustained and maintained.
It is not too much to ask but sometimes you failed me.
I need you to look after me as I look after you.
I am loyal and consistent.
I am not jealous if you’re in the midst of your needs you find my replacement.
I will wait for you in our home, our home sweet home, no matter what.
Love,
Toilet Bowl

No comments:

Post a Comment