Tuesday 14 July 2015


'From C To B'
Rey Jorca Supranes

Dear B,
We complete each other. You are the reason why I continue to be useful and serve my purpose. While you let me find my niche in this world, I always make you 100% complete for the daily grind. I know you were always burned out from the demands you are required to deliver but you are holding on at the last bar of your life because you know I am ready to reconnect with you and sustain you. This is "us" - to reconnect and disconnect. You'll be away for several hours a day and you'll find me. I was always there for you. I never get tired of putting you back to life. I didn't complain because you are my so-called "life" too. Your weakness gives me strength because that's the only time I feel important. Ours is a marriage of give and take. A union of two that seemed to be perfect. But not all love stories have a happy ending. As years go by, you have been so "clingy." You don't give enough space to both of us. You don't want to be away from me. The space that we respected and give time for each other to grow has been violated. This is burning me out. You are eating too much of my time because you refused to function without me reconnecting to you. I don't want to think that I give up on our love but you pushed me to do so. It is not only me feeling this way but also our Owner who made our union possible in October 2012. You have known for the very start that in order for this marriage to work out, you have to deliver your best performance. The Owner has not been happy with me being around with you most of the time and I am sensing our parting ways will soon to happen. If that happens, I am thanking you for the three wonderful years of being "partners" in delivering great satisfaction to our Owner, Rey. Always remember you are my first battery to give my full love of power.
With lots of love,
C (Charger)


No comments:

Post a Comment